love of my life

love of my life

Friday, August 21, 2015

3 months old: I am so grateful!

My babies are 3 months old today! They are interacting with us, cooing, smiling, and laughing. It's a fun stage because they don't move yet...I can set them down and they will still be there when I come back. I know that won't last much longer:-) They are settling into more of a routine now, and usually able to go down for naps awake and fall asleep with very little fussing or crying. What a blessing to have such happy and contented babes.

a quarter of a year old already and yes, Joel IS that much bigger, 
it's not just the angle of the camera

Yesterday I found myself marveling at my four kiddos. They are all a miracle and if you saw my Facebook post you know that I was feeling that way. So very grateful and thankful for my family, even on the rough days (and we had one this week). Here is a recent shot of all four kids. I can't seem to take a picture of all four without it looking like the leaning tower of children. Oh well.



1 comment:

  1. Elaina! I am so happy I got to meet you yesterday and I look forward to meeting you, Joel! Kelly

    ReplyDelete