love of my life

love of my life

Friday, September 4, 2015

My little snowflakes

The adoption agency we worked with to do our embryo adoption is called Nightlight Christian Adoptions, and their embryo adoption division is called Snowflakes because embryos are a lot like snowflakes...frozen, tiny, and each completely unique. They sent us these onesies as a memento. Joel and Elaina are snowflake babies #420 and 421. Pretty amazing!

On another random happy note, my big Joel boy slept through the night last night from 10-6!!! I know this probably won't happen every night from now on, but I am encouraged. Katie and Addie NEVER slept that long until we finally did some sleep training around 10 months:-)



1 comment:

  1. Adorable! And, yeah, Joel! Keep it up! For your parents sake.

    ReplyDelete